• Mon – Sat: 9:00 – 17:00
  • +1 (780) 850-5575
  • Canada



    Foreign nationals e.g. visitors looking to enter Canada often need a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) i.e. visitors visa to enter the country. It is very important to obtain a TRV well before


    Foreign nationals looking to study at a designated learning institution (DLI) in Canada must obtain a student visa and a study permit. To do this, admission at a DLI is required.


    Canada has opportunities for skilled foreign workers and professionals to come to Canada to work temporarily or permanently. Mainly, there are two categories of foreign workers.


    Canada has been ranked as one of the best countries in the world to live in. Canada sees value in recruiting immigrants and welcomes them through various programs and streams.

    Business Immigrant

    Looking to own a business, acquire an existing business or invest in Canada? Contact us today. We provide support in the following: Entrepreneurs | Investors | Self Employed Worker

    Settlement Services

    Charis Immigration Services also provides information and support for newcomers, students and workers in Canada. These services include: Finding Accommodation | Information on rights

    Canadian Citizens & Permanent Residents

    Our range of services for Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents include the following: PR Card renewal | Processing Application for Adoption | Travel Certificate Application | Processing application for Canadian Citizenship

    Message Us on WhatsApp